Your individual settlement benefit will be mailed to the same address to which your Notice was mailed. If you move or change your address, you must send notice of your change of address to the Settlement Administrator so that your individual settlement benefit can be sent to your new address. To change your address, please provide your full name, your new and former addresses, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your signature. Address changes should be mailed to:

Settlement Services, Inc.
RE: Kautsman v. CMS Class Action
P.O. Box 10269
Tallahassee, FL 32302-2269